aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Brazil <brian.bra...@boxever.com>
Subject Re: Health Checks for Updates design review
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 16:27:02 GMT
On 5 May 2015 at 21:24, Maxim Khutornenko <maxim@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have put together a design proposal for improving health-enabled job
> update performance. Please, review and leave your comments:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZdgW8S4xMhvKW7iQUX99xZm10NXSxEWR0a-21FP5d94/edit

Hi,

I'm looking to move some of our production jobs to Aurora, and this design
is of interest as I want to allow slack in startup and for a few failures
without greatly increasing update times.
Is there a rough ETA for this, or maybe some smaller tasks I could help
with? 1224 sounds easy for example, and I've already worked with that code.

Thanks,
Brian