aurora-dev mailing list archives

From meghdoot bhattacharya <meghdoo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: http auth and aurora tutorial
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:18:49 GMT
Kevin what is the fix for this?Not sure what is causing this but we are noticing this as well
and the odd thing is some of us has 192.X.X.X registered and but we are finding cases where
127.0.1.1 is there as well.
Thx
      From: Kevin Sweeney <kevints@apache.org>
 To: dev@aurora.apache.org
 Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 6:23 PM
 Subject: Re: http auth and aurora tutorial

I just reproduced this as well - the issue appears to be that the scheduler
is registering in ZooKeeper with an IP address of 127.0.1.1, but the netrc
file is configured for 192.168.33.7.

vagrant@aurora:~$ PEX_INTERPRETER=1 aurora
Python 2.7.6 (default, Jun 22 2015, 17:58:13)
[GCC 4.8.2] on linux2
(InteractiveConsole)
>>> from kazoo.client import KazooClient
>>> from twitter.common.zookeeper.serverset import get_serverset_hosts,
ServiceInstance
>>> client = KazooClient()
>>> client.start()
>>> hosts = get_serverset_hosts('/aurora/scheduler', client)
>>> [ServiceInstance.to_dict(host) for host in hosts]
[{'status': 'ALIVE', 'additionalEndpoints': {u'http': {'host': u'*127.0.1.1*',
'port': 8081}}, 'serviceEndpoint': {'host': u'*127.0.1.1*', 'port': 8081}}]