aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.8.0 API Artifacts
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:31:22 GMT
All,
I have packaged up and staged the API jar/source artifacts from Apache
Aurora 0.8.0
and deployed them to the Apache staging repo [1]. I propose that we accept
this
staging repo as part of the official Apache Aurora 0.8.0 release artifacts.

Aurora 0.8.0 API artifacts staging repo details include:
---
The branch used to create the staged release candidate artifacts:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/0.8.0

The staged release candidate artifacts are available at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaurora-1002

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sun Jun 14 17:00:00 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.8.0 API Artifacts
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.8.0 API Artifacts because...

I would like to get the voting started with my own +1

[1]: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaurora-1002