aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Willy Aguirre <marti1...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly GSoC Summaries | Week of June 15th
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:41:27 GMT
Week of June 15th

As a Google Summer of Code student I’m working on a javascript library to
power an interactive web guide to teach how the Aurora CLI works. You
can follow
the project on GitHub <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/>, and I’ll
share my weekly progress with the community. Here’s an update from last
week’s progress:

The last week I focused in Apache Aurora Tutorial I added some new features
for this tutorial

I will add more!!

Apache Aurora Tutorial

   -

   I added $ aurora command for show the list of commands it has. (issue #47
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/47>)
   -

   I added the json that contains the steps for the tutorial (issue #50)
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/50>
   -

   I fixed the list of steps (issue #51
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/51>)
   -

   It possible to load files in nano editor parsing a json and using
   localstorage (issue #53
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/53>)
   -

   I added hello_world.py as file preload in nano editor (issue #56
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/56>)
   -

   I added hello_world.aurora as file preload in nano editor (issue #57
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/57>)

All of these changes are still in Develop branch you can see the progress
in the demo <http://twitter.github.io/cli-guide.js/demo/index.html>

--
Willy Aguirre | @willrre
Blog: http://osgux.tumblr.com/