aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Culling items from 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:20:29 GMT
Hey folks,

I've moved the following tickets from the 0.9.0 release to the 0.10.0
release so that we may release in a more timely manner:

AURORA-334 Replace in-memory storage with H2
This change is important, but ~entirely behind the scenes for now and
should not hold up a release.

AURORA-987 Create a first-class REST-like scheduler interface
This is a big feature for users, but has no momentum yet and is therefore
likely to take a while.

AURORA-1229 Remove SessionKey struct and related code
As discussed in the IRC meeting yesterday, we would like to lengthen the
deprecation period on this, which has little downside.

Please don't hesitate to speak up if you disagree with any of these moves!

-=Bill