aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Willy Aguirre <marti1...@gmail.com>
Subject help with Aurora Scheduler
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 06:24:39 GMT
Hi!

I followed the steps for run Apache Aurora in vangrat but I have a problem
with scheduler

http://192.168.33.7:8081/ (I can not connect)

when I tried to run: aurora job create
devcluster/www-data/devel/hello_world /vagrant/hello_world.aurora

I got this:

 INFO] Creating job hello_world
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!
 WARN] Connection error with scheduler: Timed out trying to connect to
scheduler at devcluster, reconnecting...
 WARN] Could not connect to scheduler: No schedulers detected in devcluster!

Cheers

Willy

--
Willy Aguirre | @willrre