aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bhuvan Arumugam <bhu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docker images dependencies
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 19:25:51 GMT
Yeah, thermos need mesos, svn and apr libraries. If you manage all
docker images used to launch the job, you can install these
dependencies inside the image. If you don't have control over images
used to launch jobs, you can install these dependencies in slave
system and configure aurora-scheduler to bind mount /usr/lib and
/usr/lib64 inside the container, using --global_container_mounts
switch.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Robert Allen <zircote@zircote.com> wrote:
> I would add that the executor you are running in the docker container should match the
base is it was built for. That is to say a centos built thermos executor will have issues
in a Debian based container and vice versa.

--
Regards,
Bhuvan Arumugam