aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC 2015
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:17:06 GMT
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - welcome aboard!!

I wouldn't suggest you start with AURORA-243, as it's pretty deep in the
bowels, and unclear if/how we are going to address it.  I'm excited to see
what you produce in AURORA-1164!

Don't hesitate to ask questions here and/or in IRC!

-=Bill