aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Contribute to Aurora
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 20:40:55 GMT
Hello Chamin and Chaitanya, welcome!

In addition to Florian's comments regarding contributing and
introductory bugs/tasks that have been identified, I'd encourage you to
work through the project documentation / getting started tutorial. It's
hugely valuable for us to get feedback on (and improvements to)
documentation, and helps future users.

There are probably additional contributions ideas that are not captured
in the project JIRA -- particularly ones that extend Aurora's basic
functionality (examples of this may be aurproxy[1] or jobhopper[2]), or
projects that make it easier to run Aurora on various cloud services. If
you're interested in making similar ecosystem contributions, I'd still
encourage you to use the project mailing list since it's likely that
others will be interested.

Lastly, we hold community IRC meetings each Monday at 11am Pacific
Time[3], the #aurora channel on irc.freenode.net. We encourage all to
participate, and it's a good way to keep the pulse of the project.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers, Dave

Links:

  1. https://github.com/tellapart/aurproxy
  2. https://github.com/benley/aurora-jobhopper