aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unofficial SF meetup 4/21 or 22?
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:55:06 GMT
+1!

I can do either day, but to get the ball rolling on proposed details:

Tuesday 4/21 at 5 PM
Beer Hall: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-beer-hall-san-francisco

Beer hall can get crowded, so we can fall back to other options if
necessary.  We've also hosted at Twitter in the past, so we can utilize
that option depending on expected attendance.

Who else is in?

-=Bill