aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Snell <chris.sn...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing a .dockercfg URI to Mesos
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 04:37:50 GMT
[sorry for the dev@ spam...but there was no users@ list]

Hi Devs,

I'm trying to get Aurora working w/ my private Docker registry.  The
problem is that when docker does the image pull, it's not authenticating to
my registry because it doesn't have the .dockercfg in the sandbox with the
login credentials.  From my research, Mesos has a way to accept a URI that
points to the .dockercfg file on the slave's disk, and that file will be
copied into the sandbox.

I just can't figure out how to do this through Aurora.

If someone will tell me, I will gladly submit a documentation PR with
instructions for doing this.

Thanks,

Chris