aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Participating in Container Days Boston 2015 (June 5-6)?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 14:18:49 GMT
Hi Aurora devs

I'm one of the volunteers currently organizing ContainerDays Boston
[1, 2], a community (un)conference taking place on June 5-6th 2015
focused on containers and dynamic infrastructure in general -
"devopsdays for containers", more or less.

Specifically, we're trying to provide a non-commercial forum for
experts and newcomers to share experiences and develop new
perspectives - to promote discussions that go beyond "how do I do X
with tool Y" and that start to explore containers and dynamic
infrastructure as a paradigm.

Given that Aurora focuses on precisely such a problem - making
containers usable in a higher-level context to enable new ways of
running applications - it would be great if someone from the Aurora
dev community would be interested in speaking about the goals behind
Aurora, what you see as the next challenges, lessons you've learned
along the way etc.

If anyone is interested in presenting or otherwise participating, or
would simply like to learn more, please get in touch!

Regards

ap

[1] https://dynamicinfradays.org/events/2015-boston/
[2] https://www.eventbrite.com/e/containerdays-boston-2015-tickets-16078800124