aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Aurora adopters in NYC interested in speaking?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:50:46 GMT
Hi all,

Later this week we'll be announcing a NYC Apache Aurora meetup that will
take place the week of March 23rd, likely occurring on Wednesday or
Thursday evening. In planning the program, I was wondering: are there
any Aurora adopters in NYC who would like to speak? This could be a
lightning talk or something longer (time-permitting).

Further details about the Aurora meetup should be announced in a few
days -- in the meantime I wanted to extend the speaking invite in case
there was any interest from the community.

Thanks,
Dave