aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Recent Apache Aurora presentations and articles
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:07:05 GMT

Apache Aurora has recently garnered some buzz in the form of some tech
press writing about the project, and there has been a nice increase in
the number of project presentations. Here are a few links (we may want
to consider getting these on the website as well):

An awesome presentation by Masahito Zembutsu @zembutsu (in Japanese):
http://www.slideshare.net/zembutsu/apache-aurora-introduction-and-tutorial-osc15tk

InfoQ article on Apache Aurora 0.7.0 and Docker support:
http://www.infoq.com/news/2015/02/apache-aurora-v0.7.0

The New Stack articles on Apache Aurora and its origins at Twitter: Part
1[1], Part 2[2]

Talks from the recent Apache Aurora meetup in San Francisco were also
recorded and should be online soon; I'll be sure to share links here on
via Twitter.

Best, Dave

Links:

  1. http://thenewstack.io/twitters-aurora-relates-googles-borg-part-1/