aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC3
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 02:09:08 GMT
+1 for 0.7.0 rc3

I created AURORA-1099 for the missing license headers and they are being
addressed in trunk

-Jake

Apache Aurora release checklist
-----
1.1 Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
2.1 Build is successful including automated tests.
3.1 DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating".
3.2 Top-level LICENSE and NOTICE are correct for the distribution.
3.3 All source files have license headers where appropriate.
    5 files missing headers, created AURORA-1099 and submitted patch to add
headers
    - buildSrc/build.gradle
    - examples/jobs/cron_hello_world.aurora
    - examples/jobs/docker/hello_docker.aurora
    - src/main/resources/apache/aurora/client/cli/BUILD
    - src/test/sh/org/apache/aurora/e2e/validate_serverset.py
3.4 The provenance of all source files is clear (ASF or software grants).
3.5 Dependencies licenses are ok as per http://apache.org/legal/
3.6 Release consists of source code only, no binaries.