aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@apache.org>
Subject Shepherding new contributions
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:53:05 GMT
Hey,

With the increased interest in Aurora, the project has started to receive
more contributions from non-committers. By default we do not populate the
"People" line in the review, meaning there is no responsible person to
ensure we accept or reject contributions.

I think we should establish Shepherds, who are responsible for dealing with
reviews that don't have established reviewers. The responsibility could be
limited to finding committers who are willing to review the code.

What do people think about this idea?

--
Zameer Manji