aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Deprecate the Thermos CLI
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:33:21 GMT
Joe,

If I understand Brian's proposal correctly <
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/aurora-dev/201501.mbox/%3CCAFTdr0DZvH21tR=NLK0qP-Y9-oL9SyULy6GLah=CApuW0SVvnw@mail.gmail.com%3E>,
we are going to depreciate the Observer. This combined with your proposal
will make the executor the only component that can read the thermos
checkpoints and produce some output that is human readable. Is that
something we want to do?