aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Hussein Elgridly <huss...@broadinstitute.org>
Subject Re: Soliciting feature requests for 0.8.0
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:53:18 GMT
Things I'd like to see because they'd make my life easier:

AURORA-987 Create a first-class REST-like scheduler interface.
AURORA-1107: Add support for mounting external volumes into docker
containers.

+1 on the documentation front also; there's a lot I've had to figure out
myself (by asking on IRC or poking around in the code).