aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeking volunteers to create scheduler REST API RFC
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 03:50:41 GMT
Joe, i just realized i did not reply to your question.  My intuition has
been that the REST API will eventually become the only external API to the
scheduler, but i'm willing to hear alternative opinions on that.

As for breaking up the design effort, i don't think that is the best path.
I don't anticipate the API design to be a tremendous workload (famous last
words?), and i think it may be difficult to come up with a consistent
approach if we try to divide and conquer.

-=Bill