aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to customize /graphview for monitoring
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 00:56:25 GMT
You can, but i do not advise it, as it will consume more memory in the
scheduler.  /graphview should be seen as an on-the spot debugging tool
rather than a monitoring solution.  I strongly suggest you export stats to
a first-class monitoring system.

The knob for this is the stat_retention_period command line argument.

-=Bill