aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with Aurora Hello World
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 15:54:45 GMT
Hey Oliver,

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!  This was caused by a
recently-introduced bug as part of a refactor:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/AURORA-1115
This should be fixed by EOD Monday.

In the meantime, you should have better luck if you reset your git clone to
1c78721.

Cheers,

Bill

--