aurora-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.7.0 (incubating) RC3
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:40:48 GMT
+1

Signature and checksums are good, test suite passes, end-to-end tests pass.

-=Bill

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Maxim Khutornenko <maxim@apache.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
> Apache Aurora 0.7.0 release.
>
>
> Aurora 0.7.0-rc3 includes the following:
> ---
> The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.7.0-rc3
>
> The branch used to create the release candidate is:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&hb=0.7.0-rc3
>
> The release candidate is available at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz
>
> The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.7.0-rc3/apache-aurora-0.7.0-rc3-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>
> The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS
>
> Please download, verify, and test.
>
> The vote will close on Wed Feb  4 19:50:47 PST 2015
>
> [ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.7.0 because...
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message