aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Niemitz <st...@tellapart.com>
Subject Re: thermos observer resource monitoring
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 00:47:34 GMT
While we don't rely on the stats, I do think that they are nice to have.
Mesos doesn't export stats down to the per-process level, so we lose some
resolution there.

That being said, currently we run about 1/2 our jobs in docker, which
doesn't have per-process stats in the observer right now, so we're already
running without them now anyways.

What about the runners themselves exporting stats for the processes they're
running, and the observer reading those?