aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Draft blog post for Aurora 0.7.0-incubating release
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:14:43 GMT
Just to communicate this widely, the blog post and update has been
delayed slightly until *Thursday AM*, but will go online at that time.
t3hsteve will also have a blog post at that time and I'm working on one
of my own. It should be a nice little blogging blitz!

In my experience, you typically get once chance to leave a first
impression on folks with these posts; I think it's best to wait another
day and get all of this finalized rather than rush it out the door
today.

Thanks,
Dave