aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Draft blog post for Aurora 0.7.0-incubating release
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:46:17 GMT

Thanks all for the help reviewing this, we'll publish the blog post
*Wednesday AM* as planned, which will give us one full day of cushion to
update and improve parts of the website that need some attention since
the previous release. I know t3hsteve is also working on a blog post
about the Docker integration, so I'd like to time this publication with
that if possible.

I'll be in the Aurora IRC channel most of tomorrow, and update JIRA to
indicate some of the website changes we should ideally make to the
website Tuesday. Your help making these changes and reviewing the site
itself for errors is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave