aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Graduation and TLP Resolution
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 05:39:18 GMT
Hi Henry,

The ASF board likes to see ASF members in the resolutions for
new projects - as the projects that graduate from the Incubator
typically do not include members themselves. The only way that
folks typically get recognized and become members is to have a
few members on the project PMC.

I hope you would reconsider since you are an ASF member and
can help out in that regard.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.