aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next Apache Aurora IRC meeting, rescheduled for Tuesday 1/20?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:32:21 GMT
It should have been sent, though I can't find it in my mailbox for some reason.

http://wilderness.apache.org/archives/aurora-20_01_2015-3883.html

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
> No recording for today meeting?
>
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Dave Lester <dave@davelester.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The Aurora community regularly holds IRC meeting on Mondays at 11am PST, however
this upcoming Monday (1/19) is Martin Luther King day in the United States.

>> Since this American federal holiday affects many folks who actively participate in
our IRC meetings, shall we reschedule for the same time on Tuesday 1/20? We're close to the
0.7.0 RC, and it'd be great to strong participation in our next meeting.