aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AURORA-507
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:59:14 GMT
Tickets that are unassigned are usually not in progress, so feel free to
step in!  We'll need to add you to the list of users that can be assigned
tasks in our JIRA queue, so please send me your JIRA user name.

A good place to start would be a test case in SchedulerThriftInterfaceTest
[1] with the desired behavior.  In this case, you'll need to plumb a signal
all the way up from LockManager [2] to indicate that the lock was not
released.

Hope that helps, feel free to follow up here or in IRC if you have more
questions!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/master/src/test/java/org/apache/aurora/scheduler/thrift/SchedulerThriftInterfaceTest.java
[2]