aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Lester" <d...@davelester.org>
Subject FW: Announcing the MesosCon 2015 CFP
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:54:42 GMT

Forwarding the CFP for MesosCon 2015; I would love to see some Apache Aurora talks there!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dave Lester" <davelester@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:28am
To: "user@mesos.apache.org" <user@mesos.apache.org>, "mesos" <dev@mesos.apache.org>
Subject: Announcing the MesosCon 2015 CFP

Hi All,
We just published the Call For Proposals for MesosCon 2015: [ http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/program/cfp
]( http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon/program/cfp ); the deadline to submit
is February 14, 2015 at 11:55 PST
MesosCon 2015 will be held in Seattle, WA on August 20-21, 2015, and is a community-driven
conference organized for the Apache Mesos community.
Several formats are being accepted for speaking proposals, including: presentations (either
20 or 40 minute formats), panels, birds of a feather, and half-day tutorial.
Here are a few example proposal topics we would like to see:
 * Best practices and lessons on deploying and running Mesos at scale
 * Deep dives and tutorials into Mesos
 * Interesting extensions to Mesos (e.g new communication models, support for new containerizers,
new resource types and allocation models etc)
 * Improvements/additions to the Mesos ecosystem (packaging systems, monitoring, log aggregation,
load balancing etc, service discovery)
 * New frameworks
 * Micro Service Design
 * Continuous Delivery / DevOps (automating into production)

The above list is by no means an exhaustive set of topics for submissions, and we welcome
you to submit proposals that fall outside the mentioned areas. You can take a look at MesosCon
2014 list of talks for ideas. If you’re unsure about your proposal, or want some feedback
or advice in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to help
out!
Further details are available on the CFP website.
Dave