aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Lester" <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Proposal: Aurora blog posts for each release
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:09:27 GMT

Hi All,

I'd like to suggest that for the most-recent and future Aurora releases, we adopt the practice
of writing a user-facing blog post that summarizes the changes and acknowledges contributors.
This has proven valuable for the Mesos community, and it's something I think we could begin
to do for Aurora with minimal effort.

In advance of our weekly IRC meeting, I began drafting the following blog post: [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W8ENE53Fm1Q0qsHqvqPorWlKvQLQq99Q_hsN-Jer9m4/edit?usp=sharing
]( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W8ENE53Fm1Q0qsHqvqPorWlKvQLQq99Q_hsN-Jer9m4/edit?usp=sharing
). Since the previous release was 4 months ago I struggled a bit to summarize the specific
features of this release; your help adding those would be a huge help.

Please leave comments and suggestions.

Dave