aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC2
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:00:46 GMT
+1, was issue with 2 files missing headers, i've put up a patch and will be
fixed in master for next release

-Jake

Apache Aurora release checklist
-----
1.1 Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
2.1 Build is successful including automated tests.
3.1 DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating".
3.2 Top-level LICENSE and NOTICE are correct for each distribution.
3.3 All source files have license headers where appropriate.
    2 files missing headers, created AURORA-933 and submitted patch to add
headers
    - src/main/python/apache/aurora/executor/thermos_statuses.py
    - src/test/python/apache/aurora/client/api/api_util.py
3.4 The provenance of all source files is clear (ASF or software grants).
3.5 Dependencies licenses are ok as per http://apache.org/legal/
3.6 Release consists of source code only, no binaries.