aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC2
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:16:51 GMT
Hi All,

The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.6.0 RC2 as the official Apache Aurora
0.6.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding):
---------------------------
Maxim Khutornenko
David McLaughlin
Kevin Sweeney
Jake Farrell
Henry Saputra
Bill Farner
Benjamin Hindman

+1 (Non-binding):
Joshua Cohen

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thanks, everyone!

-=Bill