aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC2
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 22:33:06 GMT
All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.6.0 release.

Aurora 0.6.0-rc2 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.6.0-rc2

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&hb=0.6.0-rc2

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Tue Nov 18 14:30:25 PST 2014

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.6.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.6.0 because...

-=Bill