aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sweeney <kevi...@apache.org>
Subject Summary of IRC Meeting in #aurora
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:14:44 GMT
Manual summary this week since ASFBot is broken. The main action item is to
remember to vote on 0.6.0-rc2.

Attendees: kts, jcohen, mkhutornenko, zmanji, jfarrell

- Preface
- 0.6.0-rc2
  - Action: everyone to verify -rc2

IRC Log: (times are PST)

11:04 <kts> let's get started with roll call
11:04 <mkhutornenko> here
11:04 <jcohen> here
11:04 <zmanji> here
11:05 <kts> does anyone have topics for the agenda?
11:05 <jcohen> 0.6.0-rc2?
11:06 <kts> all right
11:06 <kts> #topic 0.6.0-rc2
11:06 <jfarrell> morning/afternoon everyone
11:06 <kts> looks like a vote was started on thursday, and doesn't have any
votes at all
11:07 <jcohen> I plan to take a look at verifying the rc today.
11:07 <jcohen> not that my vote is binding
11:08 <jfarrell> weekend votes are always tough, given till tuesday so have
24hrs for people to review
11:08 <jfarrell> we can extend if needed, but lets try and get everyone to
get some eyes on it today
11:08 <kts> that sounds good to me
11:08 <kts> #action everyone to verify -rc2
11:09 <kts> any other topics?
11:10 <kts> lazy consensus seems to be no more topics, thanks for meeting
everyone