aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sweeney <kevi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:42:56 GMT
Overall +1

+1 signature and checksum are valid
+0 changelog appears incorrect, includes Resolved > Won't Fix items like
AURORA-257
+0 compilation is broken on JDK8
+1 Java unit tests pass (JDK7) (./gradlew build)
+1 Python unit tests pass (./pants src/test/python:all)
+0 Python unit tests needed several retries due to sporadic artifact
resolution failures
+1 End-to-end tests pass
(./src/test/sh/org/apache/aurora/e2e/test_end_to_end.sh)