aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about sprint in Aurora development
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:27:33 GMT
Just to clarify my previous comment that as initially mention in the
proposal, the intent of Twitter to donate the project under ASF
incubator is: "to build a diverse developer community around Aurora
that will conduct itself according to The Apache Way", so that is why
I have been constantly reminding to do more open and discussion in
dev@ list.
Assume that every PPMC could not see each other face when doing
discussion and development =)

Love to see Twitter contributing to ASF but we just have to make sure
the community does not miss anything.

Thanks,

Henry