aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about sprint in Aurora development
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 03:57:46 GMT
Hi Chris,

Yes, I was referring to the documentation sprint.
Looks like it was the single day event but the unfortunate use of
sprint to refer to it might confuse me with actual 2-weeks sprint.
Mea culpa jumping the gun there =(

I started seeing sprint tags on the Aurora JIRA tickets without any
discussions in dev@ list about it so I thought there will be a 2-week
sprint dedicated for documentation that matches Twitter sprint
schedule.

Looking forward for the DISCUSS thread about the sprint use in Aurora JIRA =)

- Henry