aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about sprint in Aurora development
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:01:01 GMT
HI Guys,

I start noticing that Aurora jira has sprint tagged to the issue.

Kevin also has sent email about documentation sprint happening.

However I dont think I ever recall explicit discussion about having
sprint-like mode to drive development for Aurora.

Seemed like internal Twitter sprint is being brought into Apache
Aurora dev cycle?

To be clear, I am not against such sprint dev model in Aurora but it
needs to be explicitly discuss in the dev list instead of implicitly
decided at Twitter for the sake of openness and the Apache way.

- Henry