aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Adams <j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring capacity headroom
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 21:41:31 GMT
Hey Kevin, thanks for the fast reply. Currently we're using scheduling
constraints for dedicated resources (which we'd like to convert to the
actual "dedicated" resource feature once it's documented). These available
slot numbers are useful at a high level but unfortunately not detailed
enough for our slightly more fine-grained capacity estimation right now.

Best,
Josh