aurora-dev mailing list archives

From David Pan <david.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Aurora in Debug Mode on Vagrant
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 18:42:05 GMT
Hi,

I have another question.  Normally when I use vagrant to run aurora, and I
create a job on devcluster, I can find the aurora logs one level above the
sandbox of the task.  Now, I am trying to run the unit tests for the aurora
executor on vagrant.  I was wondering where I can find the log messages
generated by the aurora executor code when I am running unit tests.

Thanks,

David Pan