aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <joe.st...@stealth.ly>
Subject Re: Aurora Documentation Sprint, next Thursday 10/16
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:36:45 GMT
I had some issues building and running but worked through them yesterday.

I can work through it again and pull together a patch.

I think I need to get this to run
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/aurora/site/ for that?

Could we also change the "roles" in the documentation. Maybe we call it
"user account" or something in Aurroa?

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC