aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Lester" <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Patches to Aurora website using ReviewBoard
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:39:14 GMT

I just created a new ticket with Apache INFRA to hook up the Apache Aurora website to reviewboard
by establishing a new reviewboard project called aurora-website:

[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8493 ]( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8493
)

Hopefully this will be established soon; it would significantly improve our review process
for website updates (which currently involves attaching patches to JIRA tickets).

I'll update this email thread when the ticket has been fixed, at which time we'll want to
also update relevant docs.

Dave