aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Lester" <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Aurora Documentation Sprint, next Thursday 10/16
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 00:09:38 GMT
Hi All,

We've organized an informal documentation sprint for next Thursday (10/16), where several
of us plan to review and improve the Aurora documentation. I've spoken to Bill and Kevin about
this, and I know there is interest among other Twitter folks; I'd love to see additional community
participation.

The sprint will take place between 11am-4:50pm Pacific Time on Thursday, and we'll use IRC
and JIRA to coordinate efforts.

If you're interested, please use this mailing list thread to share your thoughts. I'll also
bring this up as an item at Monday's IRC meeting.

Dave