aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject H2 database admin console
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:58:21 GMT
Since beginning migration of the internal database to H2, i've wanted to
include the H2 web console [1] as a means for debugging the internal
scheduler state.  If we do that, we need to password-protect the database
to prevent unauthorized tinkering.

Does anybody have a preference for where the scheduler gets that password?
 The obvious choices are directly on the command line, or from a file
referenced on the command line.  However, i'm open to ideas i haven't
thought of.

[1] http://www.h2database.com/html/quickstart.html#h2_console
(ignore the windows/launching instructions - we will embed it as a servlet)

-=Bill