aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Lester" <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Suggested update to the Aurora homepage
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:54:48 GMT
Works for me; I'd suggest embedding the video starting 43 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asd_h6VzaJc#t=0m43s
to skip over the Twittery intro and get right into the talk.

If that looks good I'll #shipit!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Bill Farner" <wfarner@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:24am
To: "dev@aurora.incubator.apache.org" <dev@aurora.incubator.apache.org>, "Jake Farrell"
<jfarrell@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Suggested update to the Aurora homepage

I like the idea of putting _a_ video on the home page, but i'm not sure if
this is the best one.  This talk assumes an understanding of Mesos, so
diving straight into design details of the scheduler might not be the best
intro.

Perhaps 'Introduction to Apache Aurora' is a better fit?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asd_h6VzaJc

Presumably once we come up with our training video series they will
~immediately replace this.

-=Bill