aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: scheduler under IDEA?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 02:00:51 GMT
The suggested route is using vagrant.  The installed aurorabuild command
will sync code, build, and restart components for you.  I've found this
cycle to be pretty quick.  At that point the only thing no longer present
is the fake data, but you can populate the database with real jobs that
actually run.

Instructions here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/master/docs/vagrant.md

--