aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Aurora next to other Frameworks
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 14:27:01 GMT
Long story short, holding offers is necessary to perform efficient
scheduling and preemption.  You can tune the offer hold time with a command
line argument (I'm not in front of my computer to check, but it's something
like max_offer_hold_time).  I would not suggest pushing this much lower
than 30 seconds or so.

--
-=Bill