aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Alexius Ludeman <...@lexinator.com>
Subject Re: scheduler under IDEA?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:11:34 GMT
ticket created though I don't think I have the power to assign:

AURORA-658 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-658>

I understand the pollution motivation but removing IsolatedSchedulerModule
seems premature without an equivalent option available.  This was even
voiced in the review.  Any chance to revert until your new solution exists?

thanks