aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <yasumo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aurora maintenance mode
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:17:36 GMT
I'd like to make sure you've seen the perform_maintenance_hosts
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/e6e7e53d92b52d78960824022bef8a0546002180/src/main/python/apache/aurora/client/commands/maintenance.py#L81>
command, which will take care of the two-step draining
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/e6e7e53d92b52d78960824022bef8a0546002180/src/main/python/apache/aurora/admin/host_maintenance.py#L31>
Aurora
uses.

Also, Maxim is currently working on improvements to how the maintenance API
is exposed in the admin clien
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-43>t, which should improve
the process significantly.