aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Build security
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:44:31 GMT
+0

Aurora-620: Is this really a rampant issue causing jars to be widely
compromised, great blog post, but any documentation of this exploit
actually occurring. To me this seems like additions that are not needed
especially since maven central is going to ssl in the near future.

Aurora-616: The gradle witness plugin will test against the listed
dependencies in our build.gradle but it does not verify any sub
dependencies. It would be better for us to vendor cache all of our
dependencies if we are really worried about this.

-Jake